The position will be developed at the regional level, plus the hiring of the position is at the national level, according to the attached profile, that is, it is hired in the country of birth of the candidate (CR, SV, HND, GUA), hiring of different nationalities must have a work permit in the country where they applied.
The InfoSec Coordinator is establishing and maintaining an information security management system at Central America, guided, and supported by the company-wide. The InfoSec Coordinator is advising and collaborating with all units and projects.
Required qualifications, competences, and experience
• 5 years’ work experience in an international organization with a minimum of 1000 employees, familiar with organizational structures and processes
• 3 years’ work experience in corporate risk management
• Experience in vulnerability management
• Experienced in conducting audits
• Knowledge and experience in information security
• Knowledge and experience in ISO/IEC 27001:2013
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft systems (Windows Server, Windows 365, Sharepoint)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently