Financial Planning and Forecasting Regional Director
The Planning & Forecasting Regional Director is responsible for the deliverables and performance of a finance team that will support the respective Regional Finance teams with planning and forecasting activities and right first-time reporting and analysis which is insightful and timely to drive strategic business decisions. Also, the Planning & Forecasting Regional Director will sit on the leadership teams of the respective Regional FLTs and will be required to be a strong partner to the Regional Finance VPs/Finance Area Heads. He/she will be expected to engage with senior stakeholders at both Regional and Corporate level (and act as an escalation contact for Regional VP Heads).
• University degree in Business Administration or Finance, MBA desirable.
• Demonstrable post qualification experience within a similar industry
• Budgeting, forecasting and reporting experience required
• Experience in managing large teams
• Extensive operational experience in Planning & Forecasting (>10 y)
• Understanding of processes and associated technology platforms
• Experience in building high performing and remote organisation/large teams
• Ideally has Planning & Forecasting / Finance Business Partner experience
• FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
• Excellent stakeholder engagement in driving process improvements.
• Ability to make strategic or tactical decisions, resolve issues and support the P&F teams in delivering excellent service to the business
• English Level: C1